Community Coach Vacancy
We are currently recruiting for a Community Coach to work across our Community Clubs, LIVE, in schools, colleges and other disability organisations in London. If you hold a valid NGB Level 2 coaching qualification, a Level 3 Personal Training qualification or relevant sports degree, then we would like to hear from you!
- 30 hours a week
- London & South East
- £18,000 (pro rata) plus staff bonus scheme
- Responsible to Sport & Physical Activity Manager
- Closing Date: 5pm on Monday 4th December 2017
Click here for the full Community Coach Applicant Pack
- Training in disability sports and how to adapt sessions for disabled people
- On-going training opportunities
- Possible progression to development role
- NGB Level 2 coach qualification (any sport), Level 3 Personal Training or relevant sports degree
- Minimum of 6 months coaching experience and ideally experience of working with disabled people
- Experience of coaching a range of sports and physical activities
- Professional, punctual and flexible
Complete and return the below application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the role above, please contact Hugh Elsegood on email@example.com or call 020 7021 0973.
Please click here to download the Equal Opportunities form.