You may be aware that the Government has recently tightened its “Rule of 6” restrictions in relation to indoor team sports.
We have received confirmation from Sport England that indoor sports activities for disabled people are exempt from these restrictions. This is welcome news and acknowledges the challenges many disabled people already face in keeping active.
Whilst this exemption allows us to continue our phased approach to resuming our Community Club programme, we will proceed cautiously and will ensure that the health and safety of our members remains paramount in our planning.
For this reason, we shall be limiting attendance to a maximum of 10 participants at any one session and will be introducing processes to ensure this figure is not exceeded. We shall also regularly review this policy in line with any changes in Government guidance.
The following Community Clubs are currently running:
• Club Wandsworth – Tuesdays, Caius House, 4-5.30pm
• Club Hounslow – Tuesdays, Heston Community School, 5.30-7pm
• Club Lambeth – Tuesdays, Brixton Leisure Centre, 4.30-6pm
• Club Lambeth Kids – Tuesdays, Brixton Leisure Centre, 5-6pm
• Club Tower Hamlets – Tuesdays, Mile End Leisure Centre, 11am-12.30pm
For more information, please contact either:
Emma Cranston – firstname.lastname@example.org
Greer-Aylece Robinson – email@example.com